- Started in the hairdressing industry in 1978.
- Worked for Roger’s Hair Design as Artistic Director for 6 years.
- Competed in hair competitions, bringing home multiple awards, including a first place finish judged by the Olympic Hair Team.
- Member of Intercoiffure, an elite group of Artistic Directors who meet twice a year in New York and Rio.
- Received Instructors license in 1981, writing the first curriculum for Roger’s Academy.
- Spearheaded several style shows and fundraisers for St. Jude Children’s Hospital and the Humane Society.
- Now working in this wonderful industry, continuing my education and service to my faithful clients.
Call or text Becky for your next appointment: 812.480.5144